Saturday, November 19, 2005

19th of November 2005

Hello boys and girls,

This week's update as promised features a new section to the blog. The Toronto Film School Projects link has been added to every single blog page. Every week it will feature pictures and video clips (in shitty quality sadly) from our movie sets on thursdays.

My thanks go to Andy, who helped me bring the boxes from the Pearson airport to the flat. Now my flat is officialy a warzone, tomorrow is cleaning up day. Remember to leave comments in appropriate posts, and remember to vote on the poll, which is the most lengthy one to date.

Tomorrow I will also update the latest set project on the Toronto Film School page, i have uploaded the files already, but will write the body text tomorrow and post you guys some links. It would be nice if somebody could host the movie files for me, I use geocities and I know that they are very limited on bandwidth. The files are not big, my guess is the largest zip archive will never surpass 350 KB. Thanks in advance, leave a comment if that is possible.

Many thanks,
JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission