Friday, November 25, 2005

25th of November 2005

Hello ladies and gents,

Welcome back to your lone wolf. It is snowing in Toronto, and walking has become quite an ordeal without slipping. I'm pretty excited since my girlfriend is going back home so we can finally use MSN properly.

I have updated the Toronto Film School projects, another week another update eh?

My mum just keeps irritating me more and more, I hate people who fake their interest in what I'm doing, I just can't stand that. That's ok, I'm not sleeping with my mum, I'm sleeping with my girl, and she DOES care about what I study.

What else? Hmmm, well actually I'm flat broke. I have only 3 dollars left in the bank, so this weekend I'm only eating noodles that I can actually afford. Money's tight until I hope Monday.

I have worked on a screenwriting assignment that we have and is due next Wednesday. I actually finished it, but I sort of wrote the end a bit quickly so I consider it a draft. I managed to mix descriptions with actual action descriptions of a bloody battle. I simply carried on from our set work on WW2.

My immunity system is really in the toilet, I am feeling a bit sick again, it keeps happening every freakin' weekend. That trend needs to stop. Something happened back then in KL, the immunity system got shattered and I do hope it is reconstructing from scrap. Anyway, I could go on for a while, but I hate making long posts, so I bid you farewell ;)

Enjoy your upcoming week people,
JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission