Saturday, December 10, 2005

10th of December 2005

Hello ladies and gents,

The reason for not posting is quite simple. I am very busy at school, with lots of assignments and exams coming up. Instead of para-phrasing myself, here is a digest from my MSN Space:

"Thursday mania

Thursday mania is spreading, for me & the gang nonetheless. We are gonna do a sword fighting scene with two fights, and we choreographed the first sequence today using wooden planks to figure out positions and moves. I know we all have a massive set and use of new equipment in our heads and we might end up using basics. Yosuke, my friend at the film school had a hand held camera, so he managed to shoot short videos of us practicing, and it does look good . So I suppose with real lighting, and with a non grainy image it will look awesome. I know i'm gonna drag my feet to go home after Thursday, but I love that stuff, and I can definitely get to a stage when i'm not feeling tired anymore, and just keep going at it .

Apart from that, my phone died for some reason. It kept rebooting, and I saw the White Window of Death frequently. So i shut it down for about 20 minutes, and started it up, it seems ok. So i'm sorry honey i didn't text you . I spend most of the time either studying or chatting with my girl, and lately she's been doing pictures for me, and also managing her msn space, which I created . Anyways, I love you honey, we'll chat later, I just miss you a lot . lala

Later,
Lone Wolf"


We shot an interesting movie on Thursday, and I have updated the Toronto Film School page to reflect that fact. All is going well apart from that. I'm running between my girl, school, and shopping. Oh and I found a great christmas gift for my lady, but it will come after christmas anyway, delayed present.

Later,
Lone Wolf

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Mackay said...

Sword Fighting?

Sounds more interesting then uni...

And more humane then the world of work....

My feelings about work in a comic form

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission