Saturday, December 24, 2005

25th of December 2005

Hello and welcome fellow visitors,

I am aware this site is becoming increasingly popular, and this makes me happy considering the amount of effort I put into this web-site.

This is just a short announcement kind of post. I have some pictures from my film school, of equipment, friends, and even Jeremy our editing tutor. These will be displayed in the near future on yet another new section of the blog, called "Toronto Pictures"

I also managed to compress the edited bit of our movie, but the problem is it's 20MB large in poor quality, and about 50MB large in excellent quality. I would really love someone to host one of these files or considering I possess a large download/upload bandwidth, maybe somebody could explain how I could act as a Host, using FTP. If you can help, leave your email details in the comments, or simply contact me at : p45west@hotmail.com.
Did I say Hotmail, why yes I did, this means you can also add me to my rather empty MSN list and get in touch.

Many thanks, Merry christmas from the Lone Wolf, wish you all lots of love for the future, lots of success, and please do come back, you are most welcome.

Happy holidays,
Lone Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission