Saturday, February 25, 2006

25th of February 2006

This is a copy of an email that I sent to the fucker aka dad:

"
Hi,
It is perhaps my fault that I am not insisting enough, but all that I notice is that today is the 25th of february, I am still left with my measly 60 bucks in the account, and hugely likely to have missed out on a discounted transport pass. That is what annoys me so much, lack of responsibility, now. I want to make sure I get the payments on the 22nd of every month THE LATEST. 10 bucks here, 10 bucks there, better I know, I could save 30-60 bucks every month provided i get it ON TIME. And to the best of my knowledge, I have issued a request email on the 17th or 18th of Feb, and like 10 days later, I got squat. This is pathetic, pathetic and disgusting, I am barely able to feed myself, and even when I get more, it gets wasted because I do not meet deadlines of my bills. Sorry to be this way, but this is a very poor show, only my soul carries me to get those A's, because my body and mental side really cannot take it anymore.
E J.C. Goloubev
"

I am seriously fed up with irresponsible people giving birth to people like me. I wish I was never born, because I am severely neglected that it makes me wanna throw up 24/7. Oh and I forgot one thing...go to h*** cheater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission