Tuesday, March 07, 2006

7th of March 2006

Fellow wolves,

I am going through a thinking phase at the moment. I am getting swamped by assignments at the Film school. So I'm kind of locking myself in and just trying to study, but I do emphasize on the "trying".

Tim Horntons tried to rob me today of 5 dollars. I took my usual "meal" for 3 dollars and 6 cents. And I paid for it using 10 dollars, and only got 1.94 back. So I'm like "I kind of gave you a ten". Yeah she verified and gave me my 5 back.

What else..Oh yes, I edited a short piece of scenes we shot in the labs seeing we had nothing better to do, and there is more to come so I will wait a little bit before putting it all online.

My "revised" script for the "Forlorn Destinies" got a fully deserved 100% and therefore a straight A. And I got a comment from my friend Brian, that I really went to great length with the script for the short movie. Always good to hear.

And music wise, I got back into Silent Hill music, and also out of all bands Savage Garden. Kinda forgot those guys, but they had some good stuff. Anyway, I'd better run, audio test is tomorrow and I still haven't revised anything.

See you later,
The Lone Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission