Wednesday, June 28, 2006

28th of June 2006

Fellow wolves,

I have been hard working for those past 2 months. There was a lot of film school stuff to do, and also lots of stuff besides school. Things are beginning to clear up, and I am a bit more free.

I have begun to write a full bible for a TV series that I wish to direct. I have also begun to think about a sci-fi short that I also want to write and direct.

I am still in the process of editing the Documentary, which is some 30 odd minutes long. It's going smoothly, if only Avid wasn't so demanding sometimes )()( anyhoo, now on to other stuff in life.

First, Before the Dawn's new album "The Ghost" came out, and it's GREAT!! Different from previous work, but sticking to the same themes.

I also watched some Ergo Proxy episodes, and other than that, I try to relax and take a breather whenever I can and am able to.

Laters,
The Lone Wolf


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission