Monday, July 10, 2006

10th of July 2006

Fellow wolves,

Italy has won the World Cup 2006 and that's a great thing too, not just for Italy that is beleaguered by the scandal back at home but also to deny the french any trophy. In a few words, I am extremely happy, I hate the french, there are no worse people than them anywhere else in the world. They are arrogant, and they are proud of god knows what. Plus, and this is the best part, their soccer team isn't even french. It is the most anti-European team out there.

Anyhoo, I'm glad it's over in a pleasing way. Tomorrow, I begin the fight once again, this time against Term 4 at the film school. I do have a few projects going on, nothing concrete yet though. Did a massive clean-up of the room, if only the hoover was working, well i'll try again tomorrow. Also happy to be out, and get off noodles, as it has been my primary source of food for last week.

See you around,
The Lone Wolf


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission