Friday, July 28, 2006

28th of July 2006

Fellow wolves,

Recently I have no life. Always busy, always on the phone, always working on something. I completed a short sci-fi movie however. It is based on the PC and PSX (PS2?) game Deus Ex. It can be found on the Frozen Frame production website.

Glad to be coming back much more to directing, and writing too. I have written a new short, which is one, yes one page long, I would like to do it all in Asian, Chinese pref. and subtitle it.

Need to get back to writing the TV series, I will do so in the next coming days. Next week I will be away at a shoot, and crashing at The Black Knight's domain for the weekend.

I discovered a new great gothic-metal female-lead band called Lacuna Coil, they have some fantastic stuff. I heard of them before, but I always had the feeling that it was a death metal band, I think I confused them with something else.

Anyway, it is late, and time has come for me to slumber.
Farewell,
Kilian


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission