Sunday, August 20, 2006

20th of August 2006

Good words from Yeaaaaaah...

Usually, I hate that pop-R&B shit but I have to admit Rihanna is a very talented artist. And when I say very talented, I mean that I like the way she shakes her booty. I even watched one of her music video on MTV and I actually enjoyed it. After pushing the mute button on my remote control.

Well said ;)

I dreamt about the world being ruled by love
I dreamt about the world being ruled by dreams
A shiny star scintillates above all
I woke up and understood that it is the end of everything

-------------------------------------------

I'm tired from foreign towns
I'm tired of breaking the ice
I just wish I could sleep
But there's no time for that

Outside, it is night once again
Once again somewhere people wait for me
Once again I am ready to go
Once again..

But I trust that you
Will say these few words
Then I am ready to leave my mark on this snow
And I know that I do not have to wait for a long time
To see trees on the Mediterannean coast..

-----------------------------------------------

Who will follow the path alone?
The strong and the brave all
Died in the fields, during war

Few still have a bright memory
And even fewer have not gone insane
None now hold their fist firm in the ranks

-----------------------------------------------


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission